Rochester's Mayo Civic Center
In 1938, community leaders deemed the original “Mayo Civic Auditorium” as the area’s premier entertainment venue. Since then, the city has continued to expand and update its facilities. Now the largest event center in southern Minnesota and northern Iowa, the Mayo Civic Center plays host to over 1300 events per year. The way in which Mayo Civic Center is positioned in the Rochester community makes it an ideal place to host a winter concert. Here are a few tips for attending the show:
• Look for city wide “Parking Logos”. They will direct you to open parking lots and ramps.
• Rochester meter parking and parking ramps are FREE after 5pm.
• In addition to the ramps, Civic Center “South” Lot has 240+ parking spaces available.
• Join the facebook event page.
• “Like” and “follow” Shaun Johnson BBE for news, photos, and cool contests leading up to and continuing through the Holiday Tour.
• "Spirit of the Season" Holiday Tour dates and locations.
• Who is Shaun Johnson?
• Planning to purchase “What’ll I Do” but don’t want to wait in line at the show? Order your copies here.
• Consider booking a night or weekend in one of Rochester’s 5000 hotel rooms.