Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#Hashtags

Back in the old days, long before # became part of the Twittersphere, it was actually part of the musical world. If you saw the # symbol in front of a musical note, you would know to play the note a half step higher in pitch. Now that # has united music with “hashtags,” we wondered: If the songs on “What’ll I Do” had a hashtag, what would they be?

Spiderman #IHeardHeSpendsALotOfTimeSurfingTheWeb 

One for My Baby #WhatExactlyIsTheLegalDrinkingAgeInThisState?

Stay
#MyDogLearnedANewTrick

Devil’s in the Jukebox #ThatMustBeWhyItsLevitating

What’ll I Do
#ShaunWantsMeToDanceAndSway

Brother Lee
#HeWasAlwaysMomsFavorite





Hallelujah #MondaysHaveBeenCancelled

Can I Steal a Little Love #IAmPoorAndDesperate

Birth of the Blues #ItWasAMelancholyDelivery

Oklahoma Wind #IPreferTheTermSoonerStateBreeze

Go Light Your World
#OnlyIfYouPayTheElectricBill

My Girl Tonight #HowDelightful

I Need You by my Side #IAmClingy



What hashtags would you hand out?




No comments:

Post a Comment